The official Petals documentation is available at doc.petalslink.com.
The Petals team has written several white papers:
- A series of articles written by an Enterprise Architect (in French).
- In French: Petals ESB, un bus de services
- How to choose your process orchestration technology?
Various presentations are also available on Slide Share.
And here are some video conferences we hold in the past:
- Convergence BPM-SOA
- SOA, late binding and technical agility
- SOA/WOA/ROA, ins and outs
- ACOSS/URSSAF, success story with Petals ESB.
A forum is available for questions at forum.petalslink.com.
You can also report issues on our bug tracker at jira.petalslink.com.
Linagora is an international Software company whose headquarters is based in Paris, France. Linagora provides support and services around Open Source solutions and in particular about Petals ESB. It employs most of the core developers and has used this solution for many big accounts and administrations.
Services include training, consulting, audits and production support.